AML people, a few weeks ago, I shared the news about the Nigerian Digital Music Summit event. The event is produced by The Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON in collaboration with Growth & Employment Projects (GEM) Nigeria supported by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment and funded by the World Bank and the United Kingdom’s Department of International Development (DFID) hosts the Nigerian Digital Music Summit. The summit is currently taking place at Eko Convention Center, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island (September 28 and 29) and is themed “Establishing the Basic Rules of Engagement in the Digital Environment.”
For those who are unable to make it or not in the country, you can listen live here.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”