‘Sup AML people! Wooooooooooooooosah! What a long week and unfortunately my weekend will be longer. But, it is all good. I am not complaining. In fact, I am so blessed. I am also very proud of myself because I increased my workout to a daily thing. I am so happy. I hope to consistently get to work out six days a week, something I use to do faithfully for many years.
In any event, y’all didn’t think I’ll let Friday come by without saying “HAAAAAAAAAAAPY FRIDAY!!!!” Never dat. Thank God we all made it. *Raises hands in the air the way Nigerian mothers typically do. Loool!.* Let me get a few posts in before I gotta go! Let’s start with eLDee!!
Hip-hop World Magazine reports the music executive is about the business of music, just the way y’all know we like it here at AML. eLDee, according to the publication, just headed to the UK to finalize live performance agreements for himself and his artists. Good look eLDee. Keep the flag flying.
“Trybe 2.0 Records CEO and rapper eLDee has flown to the United Kingdom to finalize a deal that would see him and the artistes on his label perform in London during the Olympics. The Olympics, holding this year in London, is one of the major sporting events in the world and would feature thousands of artistes from over 200 participating countries alongside almost a million tourists. . . “ Hip Hop World Magazinehas the full story.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives