Only in Nigeria, or maybe not, does a music manager sit next to his artist looks in the camera and threatens to beat up a media personality over a difference of opinion. Incredible. Clearly, this music manager is unaware of Nigeria’s basic criminal laws, and if he is, he couldn’t be bothered. *Sigh*
Music icon Majek Fashek was invited to sing at an Abuja state local Christmas event. Controversial media personality Freeze questioned why Fashek was a choice to perform, at a church.
Freeze has been on a crusade to out pastors who he believes are ill-informed on tithing in church. In the process, he has had many social media squabbles and traded insults with pastors and fans of tithing.
He may have jumped unnecessarily into Fashek’s business by virtue of deeming himself the new Sheriff in town on church rules and regulations. Nevertheless, his scepticism and challenge should not draw a threat of battery and assault against his person.
Anyway, in response to his challenge, Majek’s manager Uzoma Omenka threatens violence. *Sigh*
Na manager be dis? Translated to, this is actually someone’s manager?
The crazy manager
Daddy Freeze in all of his Church Sheriff glory
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show