Greetings AML peeps! Top of the week to you all. Lots of interesting stories this week and I hope I can get to as many as possible. But, before the legal punchlines aka legal drama, music business and industry news begin, I wanted to introduce you all, esepcially label executives, artists, managers, A&Rs et al, reading this to a dope emerging artist called Mateo Vic. He is my magazine, Ladybrille’s, Man of the Month for November 2011. I personally conducted his interview and you can read all about him in the link below. Dude is dope. Appears to have his act together and the next big star you all should know, and get at. Take a listen below and read his interview.
Check out his blazing freestyle and hot delivery on ‘The Rise of the Phoenix’
[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Rise-Of-the-phoenix.mp3|titles=Rise Of the phoenix]
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives