From building local repertoires, to investing in artistic and entrepreneurial talents, a music market is burgeoning throughout Africa, bringing exciting growth opportunities, both for African and international artists and industry pros.
• Romain Becker, Director of Video, Believe Digital (France)
• Laurence Le Ny, VP Music, Books & Infotainment, Orange (France)
• Nelson Ononiwu, President & COO, X3M Music Limited (Nigeria)
• Michael Ugwu, General Manager for the West African region, Sony Music Entertainment (Nigeria)
• Eddie Hatitye, Director, Music In Africa Foundation (South Africa)
Some of Our Achievements
Credited for several firsts in the fashion and entertainment industry, Ms. Uduak is also a Partner and Co-Founder of Ebitu Law Group, P.C. where she handles her law firm’s intellectual property law, media, business, fashion, and entertainment law practice areas. She has litigated a wide variety of cases in California courts and handled a variety of entertainment deals for clients in the USA, Africa, and Asia. Her work and contributions to the creative industry have been recognized by numerous organizations including the National Bar Association, The American University School of Law and featured in prestigious legal publications in the USA including ABA Journal and The California Lawyer Magazine.
For legal representation inquiries, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For blog related inquiries i.e. advertising, licensing, or guest interview requests, please email (email@example.com). Thank you for visiting Africa Music Law™.