From building local repertoires, to investing in artistic and entrepreneurial talents, a music market is burgeoning throughout Africa, bringing exciting growth opportunities, both for African and international artists and industry pros.
• Romain Becker, Director of Video, Believe Digital (France)
• Laurence Le Ny, VP Music, Books & Infotainment, Orange (France)
• Nelson Ononiwu, President & COO, X3M Music Limited (Nigeria)
• Michael Ugwu, General Manager for the West African region, Sony Music Entertainment (Nigeria)
• Eddie Hatitye, Director, Music In Africa Foundation (South Africa)
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show