Watch all the copyright and entertainment law panel discussions at the just concluded MIDEM conference held from June 5th to 8th, 2018 in France. Panel discussions include remarks/commentary from AML subscriber and colleague Dina LaPolt, RIAA President Cary Sherman and Chris Cooke, founder of Complete Music Update.
Copyright Reforms in North America: What Next?
Masterclass – The Anticipated New Copyright Legislation
The Legal Update for Entertainment Technology
The Value Gap Debate: How the EU is Changing the Game
Started From The Bottom, Now Sync is Here
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”