Watch all the copyright and entertainment law panel discussions at the just concluded MIDEM conference held from June 5th to 8th, 2018 in France. Panel discussions include remarks/commentary from AML subscriber and colleague Dina LaPolt, RIAA President Cary Sherman and Chris Cooke, founder of Complete Music Update.
Copyright Reforms in North America: What Next?
Masterclass – The Anticipated New Copyright Legislation
The Legal Update for Entertainment Technology
The Value Gap Debate: How the EU is Changing the Game
Started From The Bottom, Now Sync is Here
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society