Watch all the copyright and entertainment law panel discussions at the just concluded MIDEM conference held from June 5th to 8th, 2018 in France. Panel discussions include remarks/commentary from AML subscriber and colleague Dina LaPolt, RIAA President Cary Sherman and Chris Cooke, founder of Complete Music Update.
Copyright Reforms in North America: What Next?
Masterclass – The Anticipated New Copyright Legislation
The Legal Update for Entertainment Technology
The Value Gap Debate: How the EU is Changing the Game
Started From The Bottom, Now Sync is Here
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku