The focus on streaming, digital distributors and distribution continue at MIDEM 2019. For this panel, the focus is on the African continent. Discussions center on infrastructure, copyright protection, and IP enforcement, and creating a common narrative to put African talent on the global map, among other things.
Temi Adeniji, Director, International Strategy & Operations, Warner Music Group (USA)
Solange Cesarovna, Artist & CEO, SCM-Cape Verdean Society of Music (Capo Verde)
Phil Choi, Head of International Acquisitions and Partnerships, Boomplay (Africa)
Kam Tambini, Music Editor, Okay Africa (USA)
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up