Lol! at the Mo’Hits crew. Funny stuff. Don Jazzy, The President of Mo’Hits, says “he out.” The Vice President says “I’m D’Banj!!!” does his Jamaican razzmatazz salutations and drops his ‘Oliver Twist’ video, within 24hours of Don Jazzy announcement. In the video he’s chilling with Kanye West. It’s a “ye ma form familiarity” kind of situation thrown at Don Jazzy. Dr.Sid, an artist on the label who has been accused of instigating drama between the two, just forces himself into the whole situation, appointing himself as spokesperson for Mo’Hits. Dr. Sid gets on twitter and begins saying Don Jazzy never gets enough credit for his creativity and talent. What happens next? Wande Coals says, “screw all of dat. It’s me and you baby. Let’s take private trips.” Wande Coal drops a video by Mo’Hits that basically whatever with the breakup. I ain’t got your time. I’m just trying to take private trips.
Loooooooooooooooool! I tire for this one. Really funny stuff. Regardless of what happens, they each need to hire competent publicist(s) in the future. That is my ruling from AML PR Court.
Lol! Court is adjourned. Watch Wande Coal’s private trips.
p.s. Sesan good job on Oliver Twist and Private Trips video. Okay Sesan, I’ll indulge with a nice post for your work one of these days.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”