50Cent makes on appearance on The Breakfast Club and he discusses his bad week of publicity about being a dead beat father, his ex, his music business and Beyonce’s “Bonnie” like defense of her Clyde, Jay-z, when she thought 50Cent was attacking Jay-Z.
Warning Explicit Content
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!