AML artists many of you are familiar with sites like Iroking.com, Pandora, Spotify, Spinlet and the list goes on. One thing all of these platforms have is the streaming services they offer permitting users to enjoy your music. But, what is streaming all about?
Learn a bit more about the business of streaming in the clip below, and how to better engage your fans and of course monetization.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!