eLDee, a veteran in the game, interviews with Nigeria’s HIPON TV. He covers quite a lot of ground about his personal background, his transition as an Architect into becoming an artist, music producer/engineer and music executive/label owner. It is certainly worth watching, especially for AML emerging artists. This is Part I of the interview. Check on it.
P.s: eLDee I gbadun your professional “swag” down to your style sense. Always on point and ready to make it happen when it comes to the making and dealing of music. I dig.
Photocredit: eLDee media/promotional photo
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”