[spp-player]Entertainment Lawyers Xerona Duke, Ollachi “Enze” Holman and Family Law Attorney Ms. Unwam Oduok are guests on The Africa Music Law Show’s 47th episode with Ms. Uduak; where they discuss some of the hottest topics in pop culture and their intersections with the law. It’s a fun, entertaining, and informative panel and episode you do not want to miss! Listen to this episode and enjoy the concluding episode next week.
Inside this Episode:
- Toke Makinwa v. Maje Ayida: What are the legal grounds for divorce in Nigeria?
- The Rise of Baby Mamas in Nigeria: What are the inheritance rights of children born out of wedlock?
- Is Bruce Jenner’s decision to change to Caitlyn Jenner psychologically detrimental to Kylie & Kendall Jenner?
- Is Bristol Palin required to return payments she received for her role as abstinence brand ambassador now that she is pregnant?
- Should Sofia Vergara’s ex be allowed to have custody of the frozen embryos the couple created when they were together?
Where to Find Enze
Where to Find Xerona Duke
Facebook: Xerona Duke
Where to Find Ms. Unwam
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!