This ‘bruh’ is so deep and so grounded, it is unbelievable. What a refreshing and successful young entrepreneur. AML entrepreneurs, lots to chew on in this interview.
Check on it.
“In this episode, Black Hollywood Live hosts Rome Moore and English Cleveland interview Lawrence Charles.
Lawrence Charles is the Founder and CEO of Charles & Company, a luxury, organic and kosher tea brand. Charles & Company Tea enriches health and evokes “lifestyle”. Lawrence has dedicated himself to letting others know about the health and social benefits of tea, including its unique capabilities for supporting women’s health. As a congressionally recognized speaker, Lawrence Charles brings a unique voice, his own life experience, and what he has learned from listening closely to his customers.”
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”