Factory 78’s Adesope gets better with his line of questioning in his interviews. I particularly like when he delves into the Business of Music. In this interview with America’s Trey Songz, Adesope ask sensible questions that has Trey Songz spilling the beans on how he runs his music business. He makes an important point I have discussed often here on AML i.e. hire your professionals AML artists but be sure to have a basic working knowledge of what it is you are asking them to do.
Watch the video. Good look Adesope. Keep it up.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company