I have had an amazingly great time in New York City! This was one of my favorite visits to New York. I accomplished every goal I set out to on the business of fashion and entertainment, and also enjoyed a mini-vacation. It was an overall great time and I feel very refreshed and ready to accomplish and push my self even harder on the personal and professional front.
By the way, it was really nice to run into some of you AML people in New York City at events who came up to me and told me you read the AML blog and follow my work in general! To listen to you all discuss some of your favorite topics, guest interviews etc., was so cool. I thank you and appreciate you!
Let’s get started we getting back into the swing of things, shall we?
2Face appears on the recently debuted show The Truth hosted by Olisa Asdibua. On the show, he discusses his latest album, his wife and family, his rumored issues with Mikel Obi, the music industry and politics.
I am particularly interested to watch and see the execution of the rebranding of 2Face. It’s a rather interesting narrative or new chapter on who the new 2Face is. We are seeing the preliminary state of a re-introduction to 2Face.
All interesting to me.
Watch the clip below.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo