This is probably the most articulate I have ever seen D’Banj. I like that he finally strikes that balance with being serious and also knowing when to switch things up in the same interview and be that D’Banj many fell in love with him. A much welcomed change. I appreciate that he is also up to speed on the causes and issues he represents, as a brand ambassador.
Check him out:
Factory78 caught with Afropop star and Nigerian super star D’Banj on his recent UK promo trip for his latest single “bother you.”
The star sat with Factory78 about his new song (soundtrack to the yet to be released movie ”Half of Yellow sun”) , he touched on his recent trip to the Nigerian presidential villa, his rumoured rekindled relationship with Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji, his work with African Union/Nigeria promoting Agriculture , his inspiration behind his nickname ”Banger lee” and lots more including stories in the USA about him being the rich African prince dating Kenya Moore.
Watch the ever entertaining music icon D’banj break it all down here on Factory78tv.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”