Happy new week. I think I forgot to say that in a few prior posts I just shared. We ’bout our business. So, common let’s “git it!” If you need inspiration to be about your business, look no further than Demola Ogundele of Notjustok.com.
Indeed, I am particularly pleased to see Nigerian entrepreneurs in the digital media space step away from behind the scenes to put a face to the brand. I want to see more like these. Mr. Orizu of Truspot take a hint and many others out there. We want to hear all of your inspiring stories which help us further connect with your brands.
Watch Demola Ogundele, CEO of NotJustOk.com, one of the highly trafficked music websites online focused on Nigerian music, discuss the brand’s genesis and what lies ahead for his digital media company.
Congratulations Mr. Ogundele, I see you.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”