“A popular Nigerian artiste, revered for his lyrical content, Majek Fashek, says he never used drugs, contradicting insinuations that he was introduced to drugs in the United States.
On a Channels Television Sunday Programme, Rubbin’ Minds, Majek said what he had was home problem and that it was spiritual. “I never used drug. If i used drug, you wont see my again. I would not be here. The problem I had was home trouble jealousy and that cannot be taken away from our continent and country,” he said.
He expressed satisfaction with the progress that the entertainment industry in Nigeria had recorded over the years. . .”
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society