“Started from the bottom, now the legendary twins are here – and we’re a loving it. On this new episode of “The Truth” with Olisa Adibua, we meet with African entertainment royalty – Peter and Paul of P-Square. Known for their ground breaking music, breathtaking stage performances but notorious for staying clear of the media, P-Square take time off preparing for the launch of the Double Trouble album and graciously open up to Olisa. They touch on humble beginnings, friends and family, the making of the new album, their relationship with the Jackson family and of course the much talked about Okoye family feud which threatened the future of the group.”
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku