Sean Tizzle makes an appearance on Rubbin’ Minds and talks Burna Boy. He also insists Sound Sultan did not Write Sho le for him. Tizzle admits Sound Sultan gave him suggestions on how to make his song better but did not write the song for him.
AML artists, if you are in the studio working on your music and Tom and Jerry musicians begin suggesting additions, you better sort out that situation because those musicians can technically be joint authors, depending on the facts. Also, you want to avoid the situation where a fellow artist is claiming they wrote the song that has caused you to “blow”, and suing you.
By the way, I like this kid. Quite mature in how he communicates issues and disputes among his fellow artists. He is also diplomatic with how he answers questions on “relationships.”
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show