Are Justin Timberlake and Robin Thicke really making better music than Black musicians? Tank thinks so. Do you agree? Watch his interview below.
BHL: The Beat – In this episode Black Hollywood Live host DJ Jesse Janedy discusses music news for the week of February 7th, 2014. Also joining the conversation is special guest Tank. Jesse opens up with this week’s Twitter Trending segment by discussing Pharell Williams’ Happy at the Oscars, Bruno Mars shocks the world, Day 26 cursed?, Christians slam Shakira, and Dead Right – Rising Tide. Next, Jesse interviews Tank. They round things off with this week’s Six Mix: Black Roses – Clare Bowen (Nashville), Drink Of You – Jamar Rogers, Simple Things – Miguel, I Can’t Describe – Jennifer Hudson, GossipZilla – Big Boi ft Blue Oyster Cult, UGK, Big KRIT, and Aerosol Can – Major Lazer ft Pharrell Williams.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives