Timaya shares his tug of war with putting out ‘Bum Bum’ like music and music that is good but does not pay.He also discusses the cost of making the remixed video ‘Bum Bum,’ 20Million Naira; and says he ignores the “small boys” who say he is making music that makes Nigerians look bad.
“Timaya is spilling the Juice on the couch this week, talking about his journey from church crooner to Ukwu connoisseur. He tells us about his work with icon Sir Shina Peters, his record label and the fall out with Patoranking. Watch and listen to his Juice freestyle that may just be the next Timaya hit song!”
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society