Timaya shares his tug of war with putting out ‘Bum Bum’ like music and music that is good but does not pay.He also discusses the cost of making the remixed video ‘Bum Bum,’ 20Million Naira; and says he ignores the “small boys” who say he is making music that makes Nigerians look bad.
“Timaya is spilling the Juice on the couch this week, talking about his journey from church crooner to Ukwu connoisseur. He tells us about his work with icon Sir Shina Peters, his record label and the fall out with Patoranking. Watch and listen to his Juice freestyle that may just be the next Timaya hit song!”
- AML 163: Tiwa Savage v. Sex Tape Blackmailer, Drake & Chris Brown Sued & More!
- Meet Awin Tavakoli: Lawyer, Speaker & Business Advisor
- AML 161: Fawehinmi “Foza” Oyinkansola and Iredumare Opeyemi Kick Off the AML Superfan Lounge!
- AML 160: NBC Universal & Showmax, Ckay, Iyanya, Warner Music & More
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer