Ice Prince has come a really long way. It is really good to see him finally get that fire in his belly. I recall writing about the crazy phase he was going through in his life, displayed publicly, where stuff just seemed to hit the fan all at once for him in his life. Some of the chaos came based on the choices he was making. Today, Ice Prince looks like he is in a very good place in his life. He is getting his grown man game on like it’s nobody’s business and looking like a “very sharp guy” while at it.
His career just seems to be soaring, he seems to have a good and healthy foundation with his son and the mother of his child (one of the key dramas we witnessed during his chaotic times), and he just seems happy.
It is an absolutely good look and I am genuinely happy for him.
The rapper recently sat with Sound City’s Moet Abebe to discuss some of these changes and his recent ‘Fire of Zamani’ album launch concert which took place over the weekend.
Watch his interview below.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company