“Dancehall Godmother/Reggaeton/Rap/Afropop goddess “CYNTHIA MORGAN” is steadily becoming the IT female musician in Nigeria. With HITS like Don’t Break My Heart, Lead Me On, Kuchi kuchi and I AM TAKEN, Cynthia Morgan proves she is not just a pretty face but a STAR all round and is here to stay. She calls her genre GOOD MUSIC , meaning she can do any type of music and do it the Cynthia Morgan way.
Performing in majors shows like, AfroBeat Fela Shrine Party, NYSC Lagos BeatFM show, Remy Martins with Trace and more, Cynthia Morgan proves she is not only a killa recording artist but a true born performer and entertainer.
As she prepares for her new video ” I AM TAKEN” watch Chapter one of WHO IS CYNTHIA MORGAN as Cynthia Morgan takes us through her music Journey
WHO IS CYNTHIA MORGAN takes you through her journey as a fast rising musician.
See Cynthia Morgan alter ego on stage ‘Killa Marshall” check out her radio and club tour rounds and much more.
Lead Me On
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’