On the debut episode, Wizkid discusses his music projects, women issues, his relationship with EME ( he is done with EME at the end of the year), social media trolls and his alleged “beef” conflict with Davdio.
I think Wizkid has the best laughter in the industry. It is so infectious and carefree.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives