Money on my mind, mind on my money which means I got business and all things business related in my thoughts. Okay, I got music too, lots of it, in my head. Common let’s gerrrrrrrrrit!
So, let’s jump start the week with this 2Face Idibia interview where he opens up about his music journey, the business of music and his personal life. One thing I must say that I enjoy about 2Face is his “down to real” personality. Having met him in person, I doubt he has any bone of arrogance or ego in his body. Highly refreshing and very hard to find such “down to realness,” especially in showbiz. Watch the clip people.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives