EME’s Wizkid accompanied by one of his bosses, Tino, visit the Tim Westwood radio show as part of the Wizkid UK tour that took place over a month ago. The video was just recently published by Westwood.
They talk music business, laugh a lot over who has the best jollof rice (Ghana or Nigeria) and have a good time. Check on it folks.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”