It is good to see Zaina finally begin to fly. I recall an article here on AML where I encouraged promoters, labels et al. to take a look at our Nigerian-American artists. I’d like to see more become even more successful than they already are. Revisit the article here.
Watch her interview below and check out her new music video for her song ‘Totally Yours’ which has been out for a quick minute but is revived thanks to the video.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!