You sent just a link to your YouTube video for the media.
Those kinds of emails are easily and usually deleted or often get lost in the mix.
Next time send:
1. Your art cover
2. Your press release about your song and you
3. A link to where your music video/audio is so we can see and download if we like it. You could also send your MP3
4. Also beef up your bio on Facebook.It is just skeletons now.
Good song. Keep at it.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company