You all already know or should know by now that I LOVE my emerging artists. I love breaking new artists . It is fun and exciting. I have a new artist to introduce to you. He hit me up on AML email and wanted me to take a listen for feedback. I typically don’t have that kind of time and get a lot of those emails. But, his introduction caught my attention. It made me click and listen.
Solid start. The vocals need more work. My ears pick up the need to challenge the vocals a bit more. But, very good start.
Lusheyi, good work. You have great potential. Just keep working on improving your vocals, delivery and of course continue to stay tuned on AML to learn about the business of music. Great start though.
AML industry, introducing Lusheyi.[audio:https://www.africamusiclaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Lusheyi-I-Like-The-Way.mp3|titles=Lusheyi – I Like The Way]
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry