Loopy Records executive and artist M.I Abaga is apparently not much of a “beef” fan. He prefers a vegan meal, musically speaking. The artist who also has a music business relationship with Chocolate City Records, released a new video yesterday to his hit single ‘beef.’ The video marketed and promoted by Chocolate City, I have to say, I think, is one of the most creative videos I have seen from M.I. The video doesn’t even try hard yet it scores big with creativity. I dig everything about it. Check on it.
WARNING: Mild instance of strong language used. Click at your discretion.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives