I am happy for Edem. Good and real life story of climbing from top to bottom. I wish him even higher heights of success.
“Africa’s most versatile, Edem takes us on a very solemn journey of his life before the lime light and carries us through a visual journey of a typical performance day backstage before the curtains are raised
With major Cameo Appearances from Wiz Kid,Don Jazzy,Samini,Okyeame Kwame,EL .X.O Senavoe, Manifest,Kwaw Kese,Castro and Asamoah Gyan,Gemini,Stonebuoy,Hammer of the last2,Jeremy,D.j Mic Smith,Timaya,Dr Sid,D-Black,WonderBoy,Kwam1 Joey B.”
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company