If you are new to this blog, welcome. Long time readers know I love music, and all genres. However, my #1 genre is hip-hop music. It is what I most resonate or connect deeply with. I especially love the kind of hip-hop music Lecrae serves. Lecrae is a very talented artist who shares his music viewpoint from the perspective of a Christian. He drops his latest and hottest body of work titled ‘Church Clothes Vol. 2,’ a free mixtape which has been downloaded over 88,ooo times and counting since its release on November 7th, 2013.
I have purchased Lecrae albums, including his last one ‘Gravity,’ and I can say this mixtape is just as great, only it’s FREE! I suggest you cop yourself a copy. You should also check out his ‘Church Clothes’ Vol. 1 here.
Some of my favorite tracks on the Vol. 2 mixtape are:
‘I’m Turnt ‘ Produced by K.E
‘Fever’ which has a reggae influenced instrumental and features Andy Mineo and Papa San, Produced by Tyshane
‘Lost My Way’ ft. King Mez, Daniel Daley and Produced by Boi1da & DZL
Misconception ft. W.L.A.K produced by Jon Jon Traxx
If I Die Tonight ft. Novel Produced by Justin Kahler
Listen to the entire album below and download.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives