I saw this video on my newsfeed on one of my social media sites thanks to Storm 360’s Obi Asika and I found it interesting. I think you all will appreciate it especially if you currently do business on the continent or plan to.
Check on it.
The erudite and highly entertaining Channel Director/creative director/marketer/social commentator regales us with his take on African Youth Culture in the Cape Town Mayor’s Parlor…http://adlip.com
Photo: Tim Horwood, Chauke and Guy Bruce at 2012 Big Friday Show Event
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku