I saw this video on my newsfeed on one of my social media sites thanks to Storm 360’s Obi Asika and I found it interesting. I think you all will appreciate it especially if you currently do business on the continent or plan to.
Check on it.
The erudite and highly entertaining Channel Director/creative director/marketer/social commentator regales us with his take on African Youth Culture in the Cape Town Mayor’s Parlor…http://adlip.com
Photo: Tim Horwood, Chauke and Guy Bruce at 2012 Big Friday Show Event
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives