I have been trying to see if I can get a hold of the actual complaint filed in Federal Court in Manhattan, to see the actual claims alleged, since TMZ broke the news yesterday. Anyone reading this with that information, feel free to hit me up with the link to the complaint, (email@example.com). I will speak on this lawsuit a bit more, in the nearest future.
In the meantime, read an excerpt from Allhiphopnews.com.
(AllHipHop News) Nas has been sued by a New Jersey concert promoter, who spent 50 days in custody in Angola, after a botched hip-hop concert that was supposed to feature the rapper.
Patrick Allocco filed the lawsuit against Nas yesterday (December 21), in Manhattan Federal Court.
Nas was supposed to perform at two New Year’s Eve shows in the nation’s capital of Luanda, but allegedly attend an event for LeBron James in Miami.
Nas had received a $300,000 advance from Allocco, who was representing AllGood Entertainment, which was fronted by a promoter in Angola named Henrique “Riquhino” Miguel, who paid $315,000 for an appearance by Nas and Jemiah Jai. . .
Allhiphopnews.com has the full story.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives