[spp-player]Judge Randa Trapp, current chair for the National Bar Association’s Judicial Council Chair, joins Ms. Uduak on The 55th episode of The Africa Music Law Show, to discuss the NBA Judicial Council and its activities. The interview takes place at the 90th Annual National Bar Association (NBA), held July from the 19th-23rd, at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Where to Find Judge Randa Trapp
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry