- NBC Universal & Showmax Bringing “Real Housewives”, an international reality TV franchise, to Nigeria.
- TuBaba finally getting a better handle on crisis management and putting out the fire on the crisis in his marital home that has spilled into the public. A discussion on crisis management follows.
- Tems snagging the spot as Apple Music’s Up Next artist, plus her upcoming performance on Jimmy Kimmel.
- Wizkid’s glowing feature in GQ Magazine.
- Chocolate City’s Ckay earning the #1 spot on Shazam’s global chart. His hit song is titled ‘Love Nwantiti.’
- Singer/songwriters Iyanya, years later and after a bitter breakup, resigning with his old label MMMG.
- Warner Music South Africa acquiring indie label Coleske.
WHERE TO FIND MS. UDUAK
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)