It certainly brings up some legal issues along the lines of tort law i.e. negligence. How does a snake bite a dancer if everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing? What about Iggy Azalea falling off stage? What part of the falling off stage was her being contributory negligent?
Catch up with the stories below and if time permits, I will discuss a bit more via Podcast.
2. Iggy Azalea falls off stage.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo