It certainly brings up some legal issues along the lines of tort law i.e. negligence. How does a snake bite a dancer if everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing? What about Iggy Azalea falling off stage? What part of the falling off stage was her being contributory negligent?
Catch up with the stories below and if time permits, I will discuss a bit more via Podcast.
2. Iggy Azalea falls off stage.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives