[spp-player]If there is one motto that defines the life of Ngo Okafor, it is this: anything is achievable, if you are willing to fight for it.
A modern day renaissance man, Ngo (pronounced EnGo) has built a thriving career in no fewer than four fields. He is a two-time Golden Gloves winning boxer, the most downloaded black male model of all time, a successful film and television actor, and the go to personal trainer for some of the fashion and entertainment industries’ biggest stars.
Ngo has risen to the zenith of each respective endeavor due to one unshakable truth: he never stopped fighting. And he never will. Ngo joins Ms. Uduak, host of The Africa Music Law Show, in this 68th episode to discuss his career trajectory so far; and his latest movie Oxford Gardens directed by Nigerian filmmaker Obi Emelonye.
Listen and share!
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show