Nigeria’s music industry continues to have some excellent discussions about the business of music, it history and some of the key players on the continent and in the diaspora that helped pushed the industry to where it is today. Check out ‘Live with Cos’ Instragram discussions with industry veteran Niyi Giggles, event promoter and prouder Gbenga Solitude and music producer Dokta Frabz.
Niyi Giggles Could’ve Owned %10 of MoHits Records
Niyi Giggles is one of the pioneers in Nigerian Music Industry, a promoter, A&R, consultant, and more. During this Instagram Live session with Cos, he talks about his background, early days working on a magazine, working with Mo’ Hits Recors from the inception of the label, and much more.
Gbenga Solitude Legend of Nigerian Entertainment
Gbenga Solitude is one of the pioneers of Nigerian event productions in the United States. He talks about his contributions to the industry, where Nigerian Entertainment is now and what to expect in the near future.
Mathew Ohio, Founder of ‘Industry Nite’ Nigeria
Mathew Ohio is the founder of ‘Industry Nite’. An event that has transformed the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Mathew talked about the humble beginning, challenges he faced, and his ideas and suggestions for the Nigerian Music Industry.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives