Nigeria’s music industry continues to have some excellent discussions about the business of music, it history and some of the key players on the continent and in the diaspora that helped pushed the industry to where it is today. Check out ‘Live with Cos’ Instragram discussions with industry veteran Niyi Giggles, event promoter and prouder Gbenga Solitude and music producer Dokta Frabz.
Niyi Giggles Could’ve Owned %10 of MoHits Records
Niyi Giggles is one of the pioneers in Nigerian Music Industry, a promoter, A&R, consultant, and more. During this Instagram Live session with Cos, he talks about his background, early days working on a magazine, working with Mo’ Hits Recors from the inception of the label, and much more.
Gbenga Solitude Legend of Nigerian Entertainment
Gbenga Solitude is one of the pioneers of Nigerian event productions in the United States. He talks about his contributions to the industry, where Nigerian Entertainment is now and what to expect in the near future.
Mathew Ohio, Founder of ‘Industry Nite’ Nigeria
Mathew Ohio is the founder of ‘Industry Nite’. An event that has transformed the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Mathew talked about the humble beginning, challenges he faced, and his ideas and suggestions for the Nigerian Music Industry.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up