The Nigerian music industry talks during this COVID19 lockdown period are ongoing, rich and from diverse sources on Instagram and other Social Network platforms. In this curated lists, artists Teemanay, Meaku and DJ Dee Money share their experiences of breaking and working in the music business on the ‘Live with Cos’ Show.
Emerging artist Teemanay shares his journey from Nigeria, through South Africa, back to Nigeria and eventually moving to the United States.
DJ Dee Money shares his personal background, breaking into the business, and pushing and promoting Nigerian music for the last two decades, Nigerian Music Business and more.
Singer/songwriter Meaku shares his personal background, his music, collaboration with LV, growing up in Inglewood, challenges in his business and more.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up