The Nigerian music industry talks during this COVID19 lockdown period are ongoing, rich and from diverse sources on Instagram and other Social Network platforms. In this curated lists, artists Teemanay, Meaku and DJ Dee Money share their experiences of breaking and working in the music business on the ‘Live with Cos’ Show.
Emerging artist Teemanay shares his journey from Nigeria, through South Africa, back to Nigeria and eventually moving to the United States.
DJ Dee Money shares his personal background, breaking into the business, and pushing and promoting Nigerian music for the last two decades, Nigerian Music Business and more.
Singer/songwriter Meaku shares his personal background, his music, collaboration with LV, growing up in Inglewood, challenges in his business and more.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives