I’m glad Rubbin’ Minds fixed the glitch that was simply not a good look when they decided, on international women’s day for that matter, to hold a debate on the presidential candidates without any female voices represented. Find their latest debate sessions which has women voices discussing a range of issues, and also see the prior debates below.
“The PRO of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Young Women Forum,Aderinsola Abiola and the Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Job Creation, Josephine Washima, tackled each other on the performance of their parties and why their party should be voted for in the forthcoming general election in Nigeria.”
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society