Over the years, we have seen Ini Edo expand her brand power to include a role as a fashion entrepreneur (shoes), a movie producer (‘In the Cupboard’) and now you can add owner of ‘Ini Delicious Bread’ to the mix. The actress has also been accepted and offered a scholarship to study law at Nigeria’s National Open University.
Congrats are in order.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!