Prolific Nollywood writer and producer Uduak Isong is out with a new movie titled ‘Lost in London.’ Starring Ime Bishop Umoh and Alex Ekubo, along with FunnyBone, Ella Betts, Kemi OlofinMakin, James Morgan and many others, the movie is scheduled for release in cinemas across Nigeria on June 9, 2017, through Isong’s ‘Closer Pictures’ production company.
‘Lost in London’ tells the story of “Johnnie just come” Okon and Bona, young Nigerian students who are selected for an exchange program in London. Upon arrival in London, they attempt to earn some pounds with before returning to Nigeria. What is unanticipated are the obstacles including culture shock that seem to block their goal and test that often praised Nigerian resilient spirit. ‘Lost in London’ is the third sequel in the successful Okon franchise, ‘Okon Lagos and Okon Goes To School,’ – the films that created the much-beloved Okon character and made a superstar of Ime Bishop Umoh, who recently made headline news with his AMVCA win.
‘Lost in London’ is a collaboration between Isong Oguamanan and Sunkanmi Adebayo, a film director.
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku