I am loving this lawsuit. It’s legal drama on the USA front and I like how these employees are like, “we don’t have to put up with this nonsense and we won’t, not anymore.” If you want your celeb clients to smoke themselves to death, be our guest but we should not have to be subjected to it certainly not under US laws. Now what? Watch them ( the restaurant) try to settle this, fast! They will also be lucky if the city doesn’t shut the restaurant down, now that the news is out there. . . We shall see. . .
Read the story below.
“One of the hottest restaurants in NYC has a hidden room where stars secretly get BAKED OUT OF THEIR MINDS … while eating delicious Chinese food … this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.
The restaurant at the center of the controversy is Philippe Restaurant in Midtown … which feeds expensive Asian cuisine to stars from the likes of Rihanna to Woody Allen.
But according to a new lawsuit filed by 4 employees, the guys who run the joint frequently give permission to some of their famous clients to smoke herb in a private basement dining area.
The employees don’t name the celebrity pot-smokers — but do note that rappers Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj have dined in the basement. . .” – TMZ has the full story.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society