On twitter, emails and other social media platforms, I have been asked for more contacts on where to obtain free legal services offered by the Nigerian Bar Association in the event people are arrested while protesting in their respective states. In my article on What You Should Know if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria, I provide that link. I am providing it again. CLICK NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION.
WHEN YOU GET ON THE SITE, LOOK TO THE RIGHT SIDE BAR. IT WILL LIST YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES. CLICK THE LINK TO YOUR STATE AND IT WILL PROVIDE THE LEGAL STAFF AND CONTACTS YOU NEED.
I HAVE CAPITALIZED THE ABOVE FOR THOSE READING ON MOBILE DEVICES ETC. BELOW IS THE LIST OF ABUJA CONTACTS SINCE THAT IS THE BIGGEST DEMAND I AM RECEIVING.
Chairman : Mazi Afam Osigwe
High COurt of Justice
Wuse ZOne 5
Secretary : Chris Agidy
Alhaji Abdullahi Ibrahim, SAN.
Damian d. Dodo, SAN.
Prince Tokunbo kayode, SAN.
Chief Chris Uche, SAN.
Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, SAN.
Aminu Tambuwal Waziri, esq.
J. K. Gadzama, SAN.
Paul Erokoro, esq
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry