Nigeria/Africa’s 2Face loses his father top Prostate cancer. Our condolences to the Idibia family.
“Definition of prostate cancer: Cancer that forms in tissues of the prostate (a gland in the male reproductive system found below the bladder and in front of the rectum). Prostate cancer usually occurs in older men.” Please click this link to learn from the National Cancer Institute about the disease, prevention and treatment.
With sadness in our hearts, but with gratitude to God for a life well spent, we announce the passing on of our father, brother, uncle and in-law, Michael Agbo Idibia, a native of Okpokwu Idumoga in Benue State.
Born on July 25, 1946, Mr. Idibia is an alumnus of Kansas State University, USA, and retired from the Ministry of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.
Survived by wife, Mrs. Rose Owoyi Idibia, children: Steven Idibia, Innocent ’2face’ Idibia, Hyacinth Idibia and Oche Idibia, grand-children, and siblings.
Burial arrangements will be announced by the family.
We plead with the media and the general public to respect the privacy of the family in this difficult time.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company