I think my “personal persin” aka “homie” aka buddy Cos Canino just politely checked me. Lol! I can see Cos saying it without saying it. As in you keep listing all these brands: Truspot, Gidilounge, Notjustok etc. what about Underdarock?! So, he doesn’t say it but instead he just quietly shuts it down. You go! Lol!
I am TOTALLY feeling the launch of his latest project, Underdarock radio station. I LOVE THE DJs!!!! Dope! DJ Tunez, I’m scared!!! I called in a few moments ago.
I think the African diaspora have the ability to shut things down and we need not pack up our bags to move to Africa to make an impact. As a matter of fact, we’ve been making an impact from here. The brands I already cited included.
Cos, I love your DJs. I love that they are really good and happen to be Nigerian-Americans who are comfortable in their skin. #Handle it. Also you guys, this is the first Nigerian owned radio station I can listen to on my mobile phone with no drama.
It is also very entertaining.
Listen in here.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!