“Oma ga o” is a Yoruba term that is used in situations where you can’t quite find the words to express the disbelief that you are witnessing. Usually, it is accompanied by some kind of wrinkled lip or facial expression; and then clapping of hands that finally rest on the hips or become folded across the chest/upper body.
The expression couldn’t be more apt for Tiwa Savage’s upcoming music video. The teaser is a bit consternating. However, let’s be patient. The video might actually be very good.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives