Omotayo is an R&B singer and songwriter based in Nigeria. He is influenced by local indigenous and foreign bands, and has a special ear for R&B classics. His is managed by Cliq Entertainment and joins Ms. Uduak on the 88th episode of The Africa Music Law Show to discuss breaking into the music business, his background and future in music.
Where to Find Omotayo
Where to Find Ms.Uduak
About The Africa Music Law Show with Ms. Uduak
Hosted by California based Fashion & Entertainment Lawyer Uduak Oduok (Ms. Uduak), The Africa Music Law show is a show empowering the African artist through brilliant music business and entertainment law commentary and analysis, industry news, and exclusive interviews. The show has been downloaded over 150,000 times and made iTunes top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy.’ Subscribers include Africa & hollywood’s power executives, investors, lawyers, artists and other industry stakeholders. The blog itself has been cited in a U.S. top-ranked law school’s ‘International Law Review’ journal. Country demographic: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%).
Rate us on iTunes
Sponsorship and/or Guest Appearance
Please send email to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed the show, please share on your social media pages and with friends and family. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to (email@example.com).
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry